Share your Microsoft 365 Family subscription with up to 5 people in your family and use it across multiple devices (max 5 devices per user). In order to add people to your subscription, sign in to your Microsoft account (that was used to set up your Microsoft 365 Family subscription) and follow the instructions to add users. Each invited person will receive an email with the steps to activate and install Office on their devices.
Take advantage of premium Office apps, 6TB of cloud storage (1TB per person!), and advanced security features for email and files.*
Microsoft 365 Family makes completing your projects easier with design and writing suggestions, and access to a vast selection of templates, stock photos, icons and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This version of Office allows you to easily share files and photos across devices with OneDrive without worrying about cybersecurity thanks to the built-in ransomware detection and recovery; your most important files are protected with two-step verification in OneDrive Personal Vault.
Included applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, and Skype**.
*App availability varies by device/language. Features vary by platform. The security features apply to customers who have an @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com email address.
** 60 monthly minutes. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to phones are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries. Exclusions apply.
‣ Required Processor: Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core; macOS: Intel processor
‣ Recommended Memory: Windows OS: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit); Mac OS: 4 GB RAM
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space; macOS: 10 GB of available disk space, HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
‣ Required Display: Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher); macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
‣ Required Graphics Card: Windows OS: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update); macOS: No graphics requirements.
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, one of the three most recent versions of macOS, iOS, and Android*
1. Purchase Product and process payment via credit card or mobile money.
2. Receive product purchase confirmation email.
3. Follow email instructions to download your product(s) and license keys from Office.com